Dates and Service Times:
- 1st evening – Friday 15 September, 6.45pm
- 1st day – Saturday 16 September, 9.30am
- 2nd evening – Saturday 16 September, 6.45pm
- 2nd day – Sunday 17 September, 9.30am
- Both days – Youth (6+) Service at 11am & Children’s (under 6) Service at 10.30am
- Kol Nidrei – Sunday 24 September, 6.45pm
- Yom Kippur – Monday 25 September, 10.00am
- Youth (6+) Service at 11am & Children’s (under 6) Service at 10.30am
NEW – Do you have to leave early on Yom Kippur to feed your children? We have the solution for you!
This year a dedicated team of volunteers will be preparing lunch packs for children to eat following the Youth Services on Yom Kippur.
Packs will include: Sandwich (cream cheese or strawberry jam), crisps, cake, apple, carton of juice. The cost to order a lunch pack is only £5 and can be booked by clicking here.
Click here to book tickets or contact the synagogue office.
Click here to download our High Holiday information booklet which includes information on transport and parking.